Clash of Kings, the popular mobile strategy games from developer Magic Rush: Heroes, is receiving a few updates this week with the release new Kingdom Forge event and The end of Gargoyle event. You can grab the update from the Google Play Store or download the latest APK file of Clash of Kings from the source link below.
Clash of Kings is a fighting army game where you battle to build an empire and control 7 fantasy kingdoms. If you like PVP games or multiplayer, you’ll love this base building where you must conquer kingdoms to survive.
Here’s a full breakdown of what’s new in Clash of Kings update 1.0.90:
Kingdom forge event
• Greatly increase the probability of obtaining materials when gathering resources in the kingdom map
• Killing monsters in the map will surely earn steel
• Greatly increase the amount of steel you can get in wishing well
The end of Gargoyle event
• During the event, the monster “Gargoyle” will appear in the map
• Kill Gargoyle to receive Gargoyle Chest.Use Gargoyle Chest to earn various items rewards
The new update makes the game really better, more resources to farm and not worrying to farm so far. You can download Clash of Kings on your mobile device for free, but you will be paying if you want to buy some items within the game itself. Look for more updates in the month of May 2015 as well to enjoy the new features that come along with this update.
App version 1.0.90 will now occupy 48MB of your memory space and is compatible with devices running on Android 2.3.3 or above. As always, you can also download directly Clash of Kings APK here. You must change the settings of your mobile and allow apps from “Unknown sources” to be installed that APK file on your phone or tablet.
Download APK | Version History